Sorry, for the Light Blogging, But Today I Am Out Sick.


I'm sick of Harry Reid, and Nancy What’s her face, and Eric Holder and Jimmy Carter, Charlie Rangel, and oh yes of Barack Obama and Michelle Obama as well. . I'm sick of the hypocrisy that is going on through out this country. I'm sick of having to defend my rights everyday. I'm sick of ACORN. I'm sick of our leaders acting like crooks and thugs. I'm sick of kids just out of diapers who haven't lived long enough to have a clue thinking that they know better telling me what to do and what to say and what I can’t say. . I'm sick and tired of this current Marxist administration, I'm sick of my fellow Americans acting like a bunch of brainwashed idiots themselves. There are lots of things going on in this country that makes me sick. I'm sick of being called a racist for not agreeing with Obama's policies, not the color of his skin. I'm sick of having crap shoved down my throat everyday. I'm sick of Obama bowing to every leader in the world, and looking like a pussy. I'm sick of people who don't have a clue telling me I'm wrong. I'm sick of the media not covering the truth. I'm sick of the way that our brave troops are pissed on day after day I'm just sick and tired of the BS coming out of Washington, and the White House and having our hands tired so that we just have to sit back and deal with it.

I’ve been highly critical of Brack Obama and his Attorney General Eric Holder for their imbecilic idea of trying Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his cohorts in civilian courts, thereby offering them the full range of rights and privileges that should be only extended to American citizens by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights— therefore making a mockery of our whole US justice system. Three thousand of our innocent citizens died because of this lowlife bastard Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and we are bending over backwards to give this piece of shit “RIGHTS” And taking 6 to 8 months to decide where to hold his trial, and he hasn't made up is mind yet!

I'm sick of giving RIGHTS to our enemies and to ILLEGAL immigrants and putting true Patriot’s like the Navy Seals on trial. Three navy seal heroes that had to go on and face court-martial after capturing the Al-Qaeda leader who murdered four USA security guards in Fallujah in 2004.
For what? For giving an Al-Qaeda leader had a bloody lip when he was arrested. Was that a reason to pit these brave Navy Seals on Court Marshal? This PC is simple insanity! How can any REAL American support a President that would do this? Whoever brought these charges ( Eric Holder) should have been be put on trial himself. The next time something like this occurs in the field, the motivation will be to just kill him where he lays on his yellow belly.
Just when I thought I’ve seen it all, something else comes up to bite us in the ass. When will enough be enough?

There are millions and millions of us who grew up with Ronald Reagan and who are determined to revitalized, rebirth and raise America to those wonderful days of his presidency. And to watch what has happened to our great nation since is just a catastrophe. But I think that those days are long gone and perhaps gone forever. I do not feel that our Grandchildren will ever live to see the America we knew ever again. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but I really believe that's true. Look amongst the new American youth and you will see they all seem to be in lock step with Obama and his henchmen. Frankly, I don’t see much "hope" for “change” im our future. I have many reasons for being pessimistic and it involves all the work I have done in politics, and modern society. After studying the situation in the world economy/banking system, etc. I felt hopeless, I go to protests and speak out against the leftist who are ruining this nation but I speak to deaf ears.

I’m also sick of these leftist who seem to be stuck on stupid. We don’t seem to have that drive to win any longer, people just are satisfied to have things given to them and just don’t want to work as long as we have a president who thinks spreading the wealth is the right thing to do. And that makes me sick.