JUST LOOK AT WHAT LEVEL. THESE PEOPLE WILL STOOP TO!

Obviously, people lie,
but the liberal mind will sink to the bottom of the barrel to get their dirty minded properganda across. We have now seen the "bottom of the barrel" as far as this lying liberal CREEP is concerned. Isn’t it funny how the liberal maniacs will whine about Rush Linbaugh, and Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck's rhetoric, but when it comes right down to it, they are the ones who spread these vicious verminous attacks! And as we get closer to election time, I’m afraid that it will get worse, and not better.
And this is someone who I don’t even know and who I never had any encounters with.. But who I guess is just another nutty liberal crawling out of his or her rathole
Well my good friends, if that’s what they want, they have come to the right place Because they don’t want unity, they want chaos.

Get This! Octopus said...
Earlier today, I picked up a memory resident virus. I was reading unmoderated comments stashed in my 'troll' folder, the one that had a Malcontent link in it. Minutes after I opened this comment to read and moderate it, I returned to a document I was working on and performed a routine copy/ paste function. Instead, I got an email address (not the line I copied). Immediately, I shut down my computer and rebooted. No damage done; it was memory resident only.

Bottom line: Malcontent is not safe to be around. Avoid him at all cost, everything about him, including all email, comments, and blog.