Obama : "They Talk About Me Like A Dog"




My God! How Freaken Childish can this guy get?

The following is from the remarks during a speech Obama made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin today were when it came to a description of his critics:

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they're not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

Was Jugears having a bad hair day?

Has it really come to this? Obama, no longer complaining, now simply whining.

Obama Got Angry Today, Poor,Obama, he's is such a cry baby. If he got HALF of the trashing that Bush or Sarah Palin got he'd probably have a nervous breakdown. I think the job is starting to get to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-7XNfZDczs