Vice President Joe Biden Calls Tea Party Members 'Terrorists'

The Godfather.
Joe Biden called Tea Party members “terrorists.” That’s right. People who believe in the Constitution, the right to vote, curtailing spending money that we don’t have, and stopping the creation of money out of thin air are terrorists. The terrorists I know blow up polling stations, kill government officials they don’t agree with, fly planes loaded with passengers into buildings, slit the throats of captives, blow up churches, kill ministers, bomb synagogues, use women and children as human bombs, hijack planes, kidnap foreign hostages, and so much more.

The REAL "Terrorists" are Obama terrorists friends like William Ayers, And Valerie Jarrett, Kevin Jennings, Anita Dunn, and Bernardine Dohrn, and Hugo Chavez! Not the Fine Patriotic Americans who want nothing but the best for America. Is calling those who disagree with you terrorists and racists supposed to bring the country together?
I am a member of the Tea Party, I am a veteran, I work hard and I pay my taxes, I vote, I hang my American Flag out on every holiday and you are calling me a terrorist? Then I have one question for you Mr. Biden. What does that make you?
Joe Biden go to hell, you Idiotic Douchebag ! You and your idiotic Boss have spent this countries money like it was Monopoly money. You and your filthy bank pals are the people that put us in this situation. I hope you go to Hell and soon! You all are a bunch of traitors to this nation. And as for "Terrorists"!
For the first time in my life I am truly ashamed of my counties leaders. .
How did we get such stupid people elected to be our governments leaders?