TSA Security Guard Pats Down A 6 Year Old Little Girl PART II. And Why Hasn’t The TSA Agents Ever Caught a Terrorist?



This Is A THREE Year Old Little Boy!



I'm sick of this bullshit!, I am sick of people twisting and spinning words and thoughts to cover up for Obama's failures. Yes, I am against ANYONE invading MY or my family's privacy. This Left wing paranoia is getting to be disgusting. I am more American that that CREEP in the white-house ever was and will ever be. So please don't preach to me about the Patriot Act and the losses of privacy. There wasn't any losses of privacy before the Muslims started killing Americans. So Profile them, not Nuns and not 6 year old little girls. How about instead of scanners or body pat-downs we build bomb detonators, and explosive detonators, and we start to PAT-DOWN And Muslims in their headscarf, and their hijab? There is where your real security threat lies. Not in the underpants of that little girl in that video I have posted. Doing that is a a colossal waste of peoples time and money, and wost of all a disgusting invasion of our privacy. That's a much bigger threat to us than the pat-downs of Nuns and Grandma's. You can not tell me that was ANY reason for them to pat down that little girl.