Go somewhere else. Please!!! And take your ignorant Racist comments with you!

It is time for people to stop whining, get out of the bed, and get off our your butts and get out there and do the right thing. I'm sick and tired of Gimme, Gimme, Gimme culture,I'm sick and tired of this "You owe me" lazy bunch and I'm sick and tired of white guilt.

For years and years we tried to be plain old good Americans, not hyphenated Americans, but good Americans until Mr. History Maker was elected, now every day, everything is about race.
This administration will not be happy until there are riots in the streets. He has succeeded in dividing this country where Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson couldn't.
I'm sick of Shirley Sherrod, and the NAACP, and all the other race pimps like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Mr. Racism himself Reverend Wright,and the rest of the whole extortion industry! And I'm sick of our own leaders like Nancy Pelosi calling the Tea Party protesters Racist's and Domestic Terrorist's! And these lying Congressmen who made up these FALSE allocations. Where is the proof that any of this happened? If anything, its been proven this is false. Where is any proof at all that Lewis was called the N-word...or that Barney Frank was called the other F-word! Is it true because these honorable Congressmen said it was true and the media reported it?
I'm just sick of it all....
This country is as diversified as it will ever become
.
And if I’m against Mexican or another ILLEGAL immigration then I’m are a racist. Forget about the fact that they are ILLEGAL and that THEY are BREAKING the law, but I’m the one that’s a racist. Read my lips! I do not favor ILLEGAL and/or UNCONTROLLED immigration from any country and by any group. In the past it has proven that "terrorists" sneak in along with illegal immigrants. Before that it was "drug couriers" and before that it was "criminals". No serious minded sensible American is for illegal immigration. I’m not predigest, I am TOTALLY AGAINST ILLEGAL anything to anyone. The Libs don’t feel they have to, so why do we IMMIGRATION from what ever country they come from. And I’m glad to see that Arizona is finally TRYING to doing something about illegal’s. Remember last year when our Dear Leader said the police acted "stupidly/ Well now he’s calling the Arizona law stupid! Any bets on how long before Gibbs holds a press conference and says that Obama just misspoke and really meant to say he thinks the Arizona law IS racist? The law is not racist! The law is going after the criminals that are here illegally. They are Law breakers, and that is Criminal. I am offended by those in this government and the liberal media who just throwing around the term RACIST and playing the race card. All illegal’s should be arrested and deported immediately. Why should American's pay their way for them? They do not pay taxes-but want free medical/free Schools/free Police and Firemen and Sanitation, and Healthcare. Nothing is free here and the government has no money to waste on anymore handouts! We, the taxpayer pay for all this . It’s not only a law breaking matter, it’s a matter of economics and respect for our laws. Every time I hear someone say the phrase "I'm not racist, but..." it's followed by something extremely racist and/or bigoted. Why do people feel that they have to say this? We don’t need to p? So spare me the "I am not a Racist" speech. No need for white guilt here! This is my country as well as yours and we don’t have to run around and jump through hoops to prove that we are not Racist’s, Bigot’s, Sexist’s, or Homophobe! I was told by the President of Mexico that I would be arrested for breaking into Mexico, so I just don’t do it period! Hey it’s wouldn’t be so bad to run in there and grab a Taco and a Tequila Sunrise, and run out again..