Obama on Gay Marriage.






President Obama spoke with gay supporters last night about his support for gay rights -- but stopped short of endorsing gay marriage.
"I understand there's a little debate going on here in New York about whether to join five other states and D.C. in allowing civil marriage for gay couples," Obama said to some laughter.

"Ever since I have a memory about what my mother taught me, and my grandparents taught me, I believed that discriminating against people was wrong," Obama said. "I believed that discrimination because of somebody's sexual orientation or gender identity ran counter to who we are as a people, and it's a violation of the basic tenets on which this nation was founded. "I believe that gay couples deserve the same legal rights as every other couple in this country."

Hum, Remember Obama's typical white Grandmother? Was that the same Grandmother who "Was A "Typical White Person" and Crossed the street when she saw a Black person coming her way?

And was this the same Parents and Grandparents that taught this Hypocrite to sit in a RACIST church and hear his Preacher call Jews and Whites, and Americans all those disgusting things?



Is this guy kidding?
If anyone really believes this guy, then Americans ARE the dumbest creatures on the planet..


Can anyone here tell me why are we pulling troops out of Afghanistan and at the same time are we expanding our war operations in Libya? No matter what Obama says about this idiotic adventure of his, I have my doubts about it ‘s being in our interest. I am really skeptical of the credibility involved with this entire mission.
But Obama says “We won’t put boots on the ground, I wouldn’t be so sure about that either.

Let’s not forget for one minute that the election is coming up and he has done nothing but crap for almost three years except CAMPAIGN, play golf, stuff his face with fast food, and vacation. But I guess he figures he can reel in a few votes with this sort of Bull-Shit, as he did with releasing Oil form our reserves even if it was a few months late and *AFTER* the price of oil has come down considerably, like he did with the Afghan troop withdrawal decision... AFTER he expanded it and after 1500 dead and 440 billion spent in ten years. Why do you think he did it now? Because it’s CAMPAIGN time.