Despicable CNN Commentator Make A Joker Out Of Last Night's Republican Debate


Overall, I'm happy to say that I was pretty impressed. Surprisingly I thought that everybody there did a pretty good job. It was not a desperate times, calls for desperate measures kind of affair at all. I know that the Obama supporters and defenders will try to make this election about race and everything but the what it really is all about. Such as the WARS, the economy, and the terrible shape of our country . I thought that Romney did an outstanding job, as did Bachmann, I thought she was really great, as was Paul and even Newt surprised me. We need to pull together and get a viable candidate and get the Marxist Clown out of office before he does any further damage to America. From what I saw last night, I would be very happy with any of the people there as the candidate to represent the Republican party. I would gladly vote for any one of them. As far as the debate was concerned, my only problem was with the Jackass that ran it. For him to waste so much time with his stupid questions that I supposed he thought was cute like asking which they preferred. Coke or Pepsi, Elvis or Johnny Cash, Thin Crust or Deep Dish, and he went on and on. My God, if that were a Fox News guy instead of a CNN jerk-off, the media would still be talking about it. Where were the questions about Iran, and the Three Wars, and the price of Gas? Never addressed what could be the most important foreign policy issue, that being the Israel situation. But then again, it is CNN, so what would anyone expect! All in all they all did a very good job. Bottom line, we saw some very impressive stuff, other then the jerk of CNN. My question is, why did the Republicans allow this to happen?

And in other news:

Obama said: "If I were Weiner, I would resign"

Did he feel that way when Bill Clinton had his Monica BJ? Did he call for Clinton to resign?