The Obamas, Poochie And Moochie








A day ago a commenter asked me, why do I "Hate" Michelle Obama. And why do I feel that Sarah Palin “Gets under the skin of Liberals? Let me start with the first question.

It's not a secret that I have not like Michelle “Moochie” Obama since the day that she told the American people that “For The First Time In My Adult Life I am Proud of America”. I guess if it weren’t for America and for the “White” Americans who helped elect her “Poochie” she would still not be proud of America. And I guess that she wouldn't be partying and vacationing as much as she is doing now.
I am not sorry, but I personally do find that incredibly offensive that a First Lady of these United States would say anything like that about this country.
I’d say that for someone who’s had a pretty damned good life and a fairly privileged one at that. And for someone who attended Princeton on a scholarship because her parents couldn't afford to pay and who’s brother also attended Princeton on a scholarship, because his parents couldn't afford to pay for him either. And then and attended Harvard Law School. And after that worked for Chicago’s Mayor Daley, she’s sure got a pretty big chip on her shoulder. I’d think it was pretty good credentials, and not to much there to complain about.
I don’t know anything about what made her say that and if it’s that same old, same old slavery thing, then I don’t even want to know it. I’ve heard that old song enough. All I can say is that I’m pretty damn proud of my country, and I have never, ever felt any other way. Yes, we have some problems and yes we do have some issues, and yes we do have some race issues here but who can tell me what other country hasn’t? And yes, sure there are things here that could be better and that need improvement, but I would never be anything but Proud of this Country. And I take exception with anyone that isn’t.
So I guess we are to believe that Michelle Obama hasn’t been proud of America for all of her adult years?
And so I guess that we can assume that nothing America has done in Michelle Obama’s adult life, which goes back about 25 or so years has made her proud of America? Nothing? Not winning the Cold War? Not our being responsible for the tearing down of the Berlin Wall? Not the fact that we feed ans help support and defend the whole friken world, the same world that craps all over us. Not the fact that we help out in all kinds of floods, earthquakes, not the Tsunami victims and the victims of other disasters whenever and wherever they strike in the world? Not even the freeing of Millions of those poor people in the Nazi Camps!!!!! Nothing? Not Normandy, or Iwo Jima
Nothing has made Michelle Obama proud of her country in her entire adult life?
But she was very happy to be the 1st, First Lady who wore $500.00 sneakers at a Soup Kitchen. And the 1st First Lady that hosted a party in the White House and Boggied Down with the Motown Record people. And the 1st First Lady that took 10 Jumbo Jets filled with her friends to a Castle in Spain along with 70 security personnel and who Vacationed in London, Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii etc, etc, etc. All with her many friends such as Oprah and 100's of others on the taxpayers dime. All wile we are in a recession and millions of Americans are Jobless. And at the same time that their was one of America's biggest disasters going on call "An Oil Spill" Spill, yeah right! But when Pres. Bush took several WORKING vacations to Camp David, the Media and the Liberals screamed bloody murder.


Was she not proud of the MILLIONS of Brave Men and Women who volunteered to put their lives on the line and went overseas to fight for the rights and the freedoms for people they never knew and couldn’t even understand their language? And how about being proud of their families, the families that never saw their Sons return form these foreign countries? I myself have spent 4 years of my life serving this country that I love so much and am SO proud of. Four of my most predictive years, do I bitch about it? No, I was proud to do it and I am proud of the people that are doing it today. Was I proud of the Americans that freed the millions of people form those Nazi Camps? You bet I was and I still am, just as I am proud of the Brave Men and Women that came to the rescue of all those poor people at the World Trade Towers, when they went running up the burning stains when everyone else was running down.
Just today two U.S. military men were shot and killed in an incident involving a U.S. military bus at the Frankfurt Airport in Germany. Why were they even there? They were there because their country sent them there!!!!! PS, it was just reported as I’m sitting here typing, that the Shooter of those 2 Military Men in Germany was a Muslim, So much for that Good Old Religion of Peace. But I guess that we can't "Rush to Judgment"
I wonder if she was proud of her Pastor of 20 years when he said "God Damn America"? Or if she is proud of her Husbands Supreme Court Appointees when they agreed that these ass-hole can allowed the Picketing of the Funerals of our Bravest Americans? These fallen heroes have made the ultimate sacrifice for their/our country. As today the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that they can protest at the funerals of fallen troops And their families have to put up with these ASS-HOLES! Because our Supreme Court Appointees say so! I guess that we can no longer bury our Dead Hero's with dignity...... And I guess in America, you have the right to be an ass-hole if you want to..
THEY SHOULD BE PICKETING THE PENTAGON AND THE SUPREME COURT , AND THE HOMES OF THE POLITICIANS THAT VOTED FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE SO CALLED SUPREME COURT JUSTICES NOT THE FUNERAL SERVICES OF OUR BRAVEST MEN AND WOMEN. And not Harassing the Families of Dead Soldiers..

But have no fear, it seems that the world is looking at Barack Hussain Obama differently lately and seeing things differently from what they thought they saw before. I think that finally the American voters are realizing that they have been duped, and lots of them are beginning to see the light. Lets just hope that change is near..The Hopey Changey thing has kind of fizzled. They are now seeing a weak, ineffective, feckless and incompetent, man who has no business being the leader of the free world. He has made his apology tours once too many. At the same time that everyone is hurting his redistribution of wealth has not gone over too well, He has gives the nations reason criticize us at these world economic meetings. This is really making me angry. And from the very day that Moochie was "NOW" proud to be an American, yeah right, NOW" that her Pookie was so mistakenly elected to the presidency only because the Libs of America wanted to make history by electing a Black man to the office of the president of the United States, no matter who he was! I don't really blame THEM. It's our useless president making the wrong decisions the wrong policies and the wrong economic ideas such as "ObamaCare"that has led us into to this mess.. They don't believe in fantasies and stupid miracles as the liberals in America do. Why are some human beings so gullible?
Are our kids getting too fat, yes maybe they are, but I don’t want the State, or the Federal Government, or the First Lady, or the Commander in Chief, or any other group of self righteous people telling me or my kids how to live, and how or what to breath, or eat and what not to eat and how to conduct myself.


And now for question number two: Why do I feel that Sarah Palin gets under the skin of Liberals?
Libs hate Sarah Palin 1) Because She's Beautiful, and Michelle Obama lovers just can’t take that.
But most of all they feel very threatened by her. Lefties always criticize and name call what they fear. For example, why is it that a Duffus like David Letterman has to get on the case of two teenage girls, Willow Palin and Bristol Palin? Why would an extremely successful TV Star have to stoop that low and make dumb joke about Bristol Palin getting knocked up by A-Rod ? And what’s with those abortion loving Democrats chomping at the bit about Sarah Palin choosing to carry her Down Syndrome baby to term instead of aborting it as it was such a bad thing? And when Sarah Palin When Palin dresses in expensive clothing the media acts like she's being ostentatious and showing off, but when Moochie dresses in the most outlandish style like wearing the White House drapes to the Ball the reporters go ape over her glamorous look. I just can’t get that at all. And I have to wonder if the accusations that Letterman made even if it was a joke but said it about the Obama’s children would he have remained on Television at all, or would he be laying under some Bus somewhere in Somalia.
The Palin family have already gone through the most disgusting barrage of jokes and disgusting remarks that any possible candidate has ever witnessed. And what have they done to deserve it? Nothing but having the nerve to want to run for office in the United States. Remember the United States? Remember the dream of every American child wanting to grow up to be President? I think that dream has been gone a long time ago. Why would anyone want to go through the threats and the insults that the Palin family has gone through? What has this girl and this family done to deserve such hatred?
She couldn’t even go through a few weeks of Dancing with the Stars without being bombarded with insults and dirty remarks. No matter what you may think about Sarah, I just do not understand how anyone could feel this hatred towards Bristol Palin. And look at what happened with that tragic shooting in Tucson, Arizona. Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head by a crazy lunatic with NO political motive at all, but within one minute the Media and the lunatic leftist bloggers couldn’t wait to blame Sarah Palin and Glenn beck. Yeah Glenn Beck the guy with all the Petition threats and the Black-Listing threats and the letters to the Sponsors to get him off the air because he dared to expose Barack Obama self admitted Communist Czar appointee Van Jones and Anita Dunn. But that’s for another day and another post. I think that this one has gotten long enough as it is. Perhaps another day we could ask about Barack Obama’s unwillingness to release his original birth certificate?.