Why Does the First Lady, And BO Eat Junk and Preach about Healthy Foods to Our Kids?
























Mrs. BO said that her own kidsswere getting fat. Well it’s no wonder, look at her husband! It’s Just Another Case of “Do as I Say, Not as I Do.” What Hypocrites the Obamas Are!

Yes, I do agree that we do live in a country famous for its overweight population. However we still live in a country where our people are free to make their own decisions about how we feed our children. We don’t need the First Lady to tell us that obesity is a problem. We need to take charge of our own health, if we can’t then we will suffer the consequences, that is what FREEDOM is all about. . This is a problem where there is a solution and we know what the solution is, it up to us whether or not we want to follow the solution. The government should NOT take any FURTHER steps to run our lives. I believe that it’s a good idea to pass legislation that would force restaurants to list health facts on their menus. But we should not go any further than that. I cannot tell you how many times I have changed my meal choice because I realized the calorie count, and made another selection that was less likely to lead me to an early grave. But I do not need another law TELLING me what to do and what I can’t do. This is still America. And if you wanted to eat an entire Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake, then it’s up to you. It’s your heart attack, nobody else’s.