Michelle Obama: "We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents"




Is there anything that the Obama's do that is not an outrageous case of Hypocrisy?




So Michelle "Moochie" Obama: says that "We Can’t Just Leave it Up to The Parents"!
But we should leave it up to Her? Where have I heard that before? China? Russia? Cuba?
Are those the words of a Amateur Politician, an Elected Politician, or a Dictator?


To put it simply, I do NOT think that the First lady should be tell us how to feed and take care of our Children
It has nothing to do with obesity, nutrition, or any other health cause, but rather the continuous intrusion by the government be it the First Lady (especially, because she was NOT elected) or anyone else in the government, which is a stance that I think all of us should be taking against.
We need the government and especially the First Lady Moochie, to keep out of my life and home, and the way I take care of MY kids and what I CHOSE to put into MY kid's stomach, and how I throw away MY garbage, and what the weather is going to be because of the way I dispose of MY garbage and so on and so forth. And yes, before you ask, that includes any Republican First Ladies. In the mean time "Moochie", has to stop consuming all of the crap that she put in HER mouth before she tries to dictate anything about what MY kids should put in theirs.