Get over It, this Is 2011, Slavery Does Not Still Exist in America Today. Slavery Was over in America in 1865!


Yes, get over It, this Is 2011, Slavery Does Not Still Exist in America Today. Slavery Was over in America in 1865!
But, but it does still exist in the minds of these lame-brain people who want to sit around and bust balls!
How much longer are we going to hear about this? And how much longer are the Blacks or African Americans going to tell us about it? Call me a wing-nut blogger that hates black people or call me a ignorant, illiterate, racist. And see if I cringe one bit! No, sorry, but I’m not going to fall for that old worn out song. No you can write all the BS you want and you can twist or spin my words any way you want to, and you group of Lrfties can pat you on your back and bitch and moan all they want to And the Progressive Queen can spin my posts titled “A Spade is a Spade” to fit her idiotic purpose to impress you, but everyone knows that the expression “Call “A Spade is a Spade” has a meaning other than a derogatory term towards Blacks. So like I said, GET OVER IT! Slavery is over, ask the millions of black professionals in America today. Ask Oprah, Whoopi Goldberg, or Tiger Woods, or Samuel L. Jackson, or Sidney Poiter, or Mariah Carey, or Beyonce or Whitney Houston, or Bill Cosby , or Halle Berry, or Morgan Freeman, or Willy Mays, or Derek Jeter, or Will Smith, or Colin Powell, or Condoleezza Rice, or BARACK OBAMA... And I could go on all day. So if you think your going to intimidate me, when all you can do is throw around insults, your barking up the wring tree. Running a Conservative site I have been called racist for not agreeing with this President on his policies on a daily basis, but call me whatever you wish, that is not going to stop me. By the way I really never did think that the McCain/Palin was a good ticket, but thought that the Obama/Biden ticket was much worse. And I was right. . Hopefully, the Republicans will come up with a much better ticket in 2012 and get rid of the misery that is currently occupying the White House .