And The Clowns On The Left Call This Photo, A "Calm And Bad-Ass Looking President... LMAO


Does Saying this, sound "Bad Assed to you" ?
"I’m not going to tell you what my decision is now – I’m going to go back and think about it some more,"
said Obama, according to the New York Times. He then added "I’ll make a decision soon."
But it sure sounds a lot like the Obama we’ve all gotten to know and love!
It’s Very Sad Indeed.
But lets give credit where credit is due, he only played nine holes of Golf, instead of his usual 18 holes about three hours prior to his making the “Brave, and Gutsy decision as he wore his Golfing cloths in the White House Situation Room watching the dangerous Military Operation made by the Navy Seals special forces .The Military Officers sitting next to Obama are the ones who looked Bad assed to me. To me, Obummer looked like an
out of place Scared Weasel