Tony Bennett. He Left His Brain in San Francisco !

Shut Up And Sing!


In an interview with Howard Stern on Monday, legendary jazz singer Tony Bennett spoke out against American militarism, expressing opposition to war and questioning who the real terrorists were in the world. “But who are the terrorists? Are we the terrorists or are they the terrorists? Two wrongs don’t make a right,” said Bennett, adding, “They flew the plane in, but we caused it… Because we were bombing them and they told us to stop.”

The next time you hear Tony Bennett crooning a old song from way back when on the radio or see him on TV,, turn the dial, or shut it off. Sure I can remember the one time great singer who along with Frank Sinatra was one of my favorites, but now, I would listen to that son of a bitch for one minute. My total disgust for that bastard first started when Tony Bennett refused to sing the National Anthem like a typical hippy shithead, he compared the Anthem with War, and sang God Bless America instead. Tony Bennett has sung America The Beautiful in place of The Star Spangled Banner on every occasion he can. . Ever since that the NY Yankees had Robert Merrill sing the Anthem instead and they have been ever since.. Now since Robert Merrill passed away, they eith play his recording of have someone else sing it. Yes Tony Bennett is over 85 years old, but that isn’t any excuse, not for him because he has been saying these things for years. Tony Bennett should keep his mouth shut and sing. He's clearly a freaken idiot when it comes to matters of anything but Music.

At one time I was one of those morons that paid $300.00 for a seat to see people like this and MOONBAT Barbra Streisand, and that was way back when $300.00 was big time money. But to my defense that was before their political days.
As for Tony bennet, when I was a young squirt, I was a big Tony Bennet fan, I had a fantasist collection of records with all the old T.B. songs, from “Because of You”, "Cold Cold Heart", and "Boulevard of Broken Dreams," and then even further back for "I Got Rhythm," "Sing, You Sinners" on down. And I even went to see him in person at the Fairmont Hotel on one of my trips to San Francisco.
Now don’t get me wrong, I still really appreciate listening to him. That album he made singing with Count Basie was one of the best ever made. but... Do I think he’s a great entertainers, A great singer? Yes. Do I still enjoy listening to him? No, I’ll be turning off the station whenever he’s on. . Will I pay to see him, NO FREAKEN WAY.
And just think about all the money I’ll save......


And did I mention that Tony sang at Nancy Pelosi's Coronation

I Think He Left His Brain in San Francisco
Once again this proves just because you’re a good actor, or singer it doesn’t mean you’re a smart person or a good American. Case in point Tony Bennett, The Dixie Chicks, Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, Harry Belafonte, Sean Penn, and yes Jane Fonda. You may be good at your craft and still as dumb as the day is long. Sorry Tony Bennett You’re a delusional IDIOT, and you lost me as a fan a long time ago.